A rare and fantastic opportunity:
St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School is recruiting!
Assistant Head Teacher – EYFS/KS1
Salary Grade: Leadership 5‐8 £57,280 to £61,039
Teachers Pay & Conditions
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly effective teacher and leader in the role of Assistant Head Teacher to join our excellent leadership team from April 2023 on a full time, permanent basis.
St Andrew and St Francis CE Primary School (SASF) is a good, high achieving and popular school situated in Willesden (Dollis Hill on the Jubilee line). The school was graded as ‘GOOD’ in all areas by Ofsted in November 2017. SASF became an academy in July 2015 within the LDBS Academy Trust and is part of a family of 12 schools across London.
You will be:
- A successful leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent classroom practitioner with capacity to grow peers
- A strategic thinker who will inspire staff and students to reach their full potential
- A solution focused independent leader who is able to work effectively with all stakeholders
- An experienced teacher across the primary range with a deep understanding of end of Key Stage assessments and in raising standards
- A proactive learner, demonstrating a growth mindset and a grit mentality
- A warm person with a good sense of humour and strong team ethics
We will offer you:
- Exceptionally keen students who are enthused by learning and whose behaviour is impeccable
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to raise achievement even further
- An exciting, fun and innovative curriculum to continue to develop and drive excellence
- A highly skilled and experienced leadership team to work within and grow via action research and coaching.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and active governing body and parents group to work alongside
- A dynamic, warm, bright and highly accomplished team of teachers, leaders and support staff to work alongside
- A calm, fun and bright environment in which to work and thrive
- An amazing school close to good transport links
The Deputy Headteacher will lead on behaviour across the school, the curriculum, standards, teaching and learning, assessment and a key member of the safeguarding team.
Week beginning 30th January, 2023
Friday 3rd February, 2023
Week beginning 6th February, 2023